Saturday, 6 September 2014

Louis Vuitton

Hi guys!

I feel like I'm a terrible blogger because I haven't blogged for a long time. It's not that I didn't have time, I just didn't have any inspiration... Until I saw the new Louis Vuitton collection.

So this post is about, well, Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is a brand which is well known for it's bags (especially the monogram bags). 




But last May's Louis Vuitton show kinda blew my mind, I loved every single design on the catwalk.

It was the first show of LV's new artistic director Nicolas Ghesquière. I loved it, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who did. A lot of people have been looking forward to his debut for the brand.

I found the collection refreshing and fun. I also feel like the collection looks a bit like what they used to wear as sportswear in the seventies and what equestrians wear to ride horses.
Obviously, I'm not from the seventies and I don't know much about it, so I could be wrong.


Who What Wear Nicolas Ghesquiere Louis Vuitton FW 2014 Ad Campaign 3






The show was full of A-line skirst and dresses, wide belts, ankle boots, single statement earrings, turtlenecks, leather, lace collars, zippers and the cute monogram Petites Malles.




I adore the monogram Petites Malles; they're super fashionable, easy to combine and the smaller and cuter bag version of the famous LV trunks. If they weren't that expensive I would defintely buy one :) .
LV trunk
So that's it, now Im going to focus on the New York fashion week that just started.

Big kiss and hug!
Lien



The photos aren't mine, all rights go to the owner of the picture.

9 comments:

  1. Jup, Nicolas Ghesquière is goed bezig, maar ik had ook niets anders van hem verwacht :) Aangezien ik op geen goudmijn zit, kan ik helaas hun kleding niet kopen. Ik heb wel in een klassiek model geïnvesteerd: de Speedy 35. Ik hoop ooit nog een Neverfull aan mijn collectie toe te voegen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh een Speedy 35, dat is echt zo'n leuke reistas! En ik hoop dat je die Neverfull nog kan toe voegen aan je collectie.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Woow, I adore the black and white style! I'm normally not a big fan of Louis Vuitton, but this style is more like me. The trunk is also sooo amazing *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! The petites malles are sooo cute!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Ondanks dat ik niet echt een fan ben van Louis Vuittons tassen vind ik het voor de rest zo'n gaaf merk! Hele gave collectie! Die turtleneck! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ik ben echt geen LV-baggirl, maar die Petites Malles (*_*) en die collectie, love it!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Wat een leuk artikel! Ik vind de tassen van LV altijd zoooo mooi! :) xo keysofanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LV collection, can't wait to see where Nicolas takes the brand!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete

BlogSociety