Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Lonely Queens


























So we've been terrible bloggers again, and I can't even blame school&homework&stuff, because I'm not that busy.
 Anyway, in this post we used a couple second hand pieces. I love thrifting because you can find 'treasures' between all the uncool stuff. I also like to cut in my mum's old clothes, for exemple the pied-de-poule crop top. The top used to be a dress, with my grandma's sewing skills and a little bit fantasy, my grandma and I created a skirt and a top!

Nele| second hand: coat, purse| Shoes: All Star| Short: Hema| Top: New Look| Necklace: I am|
Lien| second hand: top, purse| Shoes: Nike| Skirt&Choker: Berschka| Jewels&Cap: souvenirs from travels

xo
Mad Cats

16 comments:

  1. Stoere madammen! Jullie zien er allebei prachtig uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke foto's! Ik ben stiekem verliefd op die luipaardprint jas, haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja, die jas, love at first sight!
      xo

      Delete
  3. So damn pretty you two, like little princesses.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather skater skirt is so cute, as well as the 'LOVE' velvet choker! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dears and thank you for your visit. Congratulations for this photos and for this outfit! You are really experts!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! You both look adorable!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, superleuke combinaties én foto's. Ik ben fan!

    ReplyDelete

BlogSociety